Saturday, April 3, 2010

Amanda Kelley & Brian Geiger's Wedding Shower

I attended my first ever wedding shower a few weeks ago. I've worked many, but never actually had the opportunity to attend one (being only 23 and one of the oldest of the "young" ones in my family). I've always been one who LOVES themes, and Brian & Amanda are doing a Hawaiian theme throughout their whole process.

Brain & Amanda got engaged while on vacation in Hawaii, which is where they got the idea of a theme. Their wedding shower was a luau theme, which was a really nice way to bring in the spring weather (it was on the first sunny, 70 degree day without rain!)

One of my favorite parts was the cake, which says "Congratulations Amanda & Brian" in Hawaiian:


The flowers all over the room had a nice touch also. I personally thought they were gorgeous--not too much, but just enough. And, they were Amanda's favorite color:




Part of their honeymoon will also be in Hawaii. To my knowledge, all the tables at the wedding will have something to do with the islands. It's a nice way to tie it all together. Oh ya, and their "Save the Date" brought me back to the beach:


Since that isn't the clearest picture of the happy couple, here is one for good measure:


Congratulations, Amanda & Brian. Can't wait for June 4, 2010.

Eventfully Yours,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment