Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year! My Resolution to You

Happy 2012!

Just like the influx of resolutioners are your gym this month, I'm sure this is a common resolution for bloggers everywhere. My promise to you is to really get this blog (and the Twitter handle, @Eventfully_YOU), back up and running again. I have a list of topics I want to talk about already that I'm excited to start writing about.

I'm still going to talk about weddings (because I love them, even though having one of my own is far away in the future) but I want to focus a lot on reviews of venues and events that I attend. And as always, I'm always happy to feature a guest blogger, as well as take suggestions on posts. I promise you a shout out if you don't want to write the actual article yourself.

Hopefully this resolution lasts longer than February...I'm confident that it will.

Eventfully Yours,
Megan




No comments:

Post a Comment