Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You Don't Always NEED a Florist

I know, I know. I've been slacking on the blog again. It's amazing how much time gets away from you when you have a full-time job that actually keeps you busy. It's a really nice change of pace and I love my new gig, but I do miss my blog and my social media presence.

So to get back to the purpose of this post. One of my roommates best friends got married a couple of weeks ago. I was looking through the pictures with her after the weekend, and commented on how beautiful the flowers were. I was shocked to hear that they weren't from a local florist that I probably hadn't heard of. They were from...wait for it...Stop & Shop. Yes, the grocery store, Stop & Shop.


I hope you're as shocked as I was when I found out. I think these are beautiful and really goes to show that it doesn't always need to be expensive to be perfect.

Carrie-Ellen and Don also had a videographer capturing their special day, too. I can't stream it into this blog because it's not on YouTube, but here is a link to see the preview of Carrie-Ellen and Don's Wedding Video.

Congratulations, Carrie-Ellen & Don. Many years of happiness!

Eventfully Yours,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment